Turning a pair of jeans into a legitimate biker trouser, articulated panels are applied to knees of this jean, a detail that readily reinforces your style if you jump on a bike. Its raw stretch denim is crafted with 11oz. Spanish twill, woven to create a denim base that is finished with a light resin coating, resulting is a technical quality that is central to ergonomic Belstaff design.
With a standard rise at the waistline and a straight-cut leg with an opening of 18.5cm, this regular fit is a classic style that will remain indispensable to your wardrobe.
• Zip fly & button fastening
• Classic 5 pocket design & additional zip pocket to left hip
• Articulated panels at the knees
• Italian sizing
• Cut with a tailored fit
• This garment fits true to size, take your usual size
• Inseam length = 84cm
• Model’s height is 6′ 1", and wears an Italian size 32
98% Cotton 2% Elastane. Cold machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.